[meteorite-list] Pluto May Get Demoted After All

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 17:38:28 2006

Darren wrote: "BBC interview with the woman/former girl who named Pluto that
I ran across."

Doug had written: "further I trust you. If you happen to have the British
"girl's" email address sure I'll send a message to further vindicate you and
Darren."

Hi Darren, if the woman formerly known as the girl who named (the body
formally known as planet) Pluto says she is "vindicated" that the reputed
Dog never existed and was invented afterwards in response to the press
attention, that is more than enough for me. Nice bit of Nakhlaesque
history. Bless her wisdom and fantastic attitude. Too bad smiling Walter
Disney isn't still around to chat with, just the spoils of his great talent,
incorporated :-(

Best, Doug, and Dead dogs to rest...(and adding some better insulation in my
own headspace thanks Sterling for the clarification)