[meteorite-list] Planet Pluto Mailing List

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 16:10:50 2006

Hi, all,

If we're taking votes, as long as it has to do with space, it's relative to
the list.

Keep the discussions going, especially when the only meteorite-related posts
currently on the List are ADs!

How else would we understand the big picture about the origin and formation
of our precious meteorites?
(Let's talk "nebulae" next!)

I also think it's cool that all aspects of the media have shown an interest
in the solar system lately, due to the planet definition debate.
Should this List ignore it because the word "meteorite" isn't involved?

Meteorite dealers will eventually benefit when the public keep reading about
it, and a renewed interest sparks up, don't you think? One thing will lead
to another...

Cheers,
Pete.