[meteorite-list] open messaging

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 11:31:27 2006

Hello list.When I saw that email,from someone else,I thought,here we go again with the ebay and moral police are after me again.Well after I got it,I went right to the auction and corrected the wording.It was done and over.But no some people just want to continue this public display of stupidity instead of doing it privately.I have blocked this persons email so I will never see it,unless it is on the back end of someone else's email.I have stopped along ago mudsling opun this list.It just not work here or any list.The people on this list are to professional and are very passionate about this great hobby.You will not hear from me again about this matter,because it was taken care of right away.

         steve arnold,chicago

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

  Illinois meteorites,since 1999!