[meteorite-list] OT Fwd: Amazon.com replies

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 31 12:20:08 2006

Hi all -

I just want to share this one with you:
--- "Amazon.com Advantage Member Services"
<advantage_at_amazon.com> wrote:

> Date: 31 Aug 2006 03:17:02 -0700
> To: epgrondine_at_yahoo.com
> From: "Amazon.com Advantage Member Services"
> <advantage_at_amazon.com>
> Subject: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
>
> Greetings Grondine,
>
> We are currently experiencing a technical issue
> because of which the availabilty of the item is not
> showing up as not avaialble even though we are
having > the inventory. Our technical staff is aware
of
> this issue, and they are currently working toward
> resolving this problem.
> However, at this time, we are not able to provide an

> estimated time of resolution. We appreciate your
> patience while this issue is resolved.
>
> If you any further questions, please feel free to
> write to us at advantage_at_amazon.com and we will be
> glad to help you.

> Best regards,
>
> Hemanth kumar
> Member Services
> Amazon.com Advantage

If I get cratchity sometimes, perhaps you'll
understand why -

Great show on ABC last night about the asteroid which
killed the dinosaurs which was seen by millions. Too
bad it was a comet that did it.

Details...details...details

Sympathy meteorites may be sent to the desceased at
P.O. Box 158, Kempton, IL, 60946

good hunting,
Ed