[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

From: Michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:08:27 +0100

  After having travelled a lot, mostly by myslef, in very remote places,
such sailing to Antarctica in 1982 on a 40 foot sloop, I tought that i was a
landscape collector.

  Then I realized that i am a friedship collector ;-) !

   To be valid an entry is someone with whom i have shared eiter a meal or a
night in his/her house or mine.

  Entered in Meteorite in 1997, when I found my first one in Libya. It
became quickly a passion, when I pushed the door of the Musee National
d'Histoire Naturelle de Paris.

  This passion helped me to gain new entries in Algeria, France, Germany,
Italia, Mauritania, Russia, US, and Western Sahara.

  My 2 cents.

  Michel FRANCO
  www.caillou-noir.com
  IMCA 3869