[meteorite-list] New Kansas Meteorite!

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:23:18 -0700

Congratulations to Jerry, Mark and the rest of the meteorite enthusiasts in
Kansas. This is evidence that meteorites can still be found if folks just
spend some time out in the field. The story makes me wonder if some
unsuspecting farmer lobbed the space rock over the fence to get it out of
his field!

Best,

John