[meteorite-list] Fusion Crust on Irons

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:56:19 +0100

Only one of them,
they aren't relatives.

And honestly - if you bother, when you get a pallasite, which costed before
10-15$/g at 300$/kg; a CO3 fall, which costed before 50-150$/g at 2.5$/g; a
MES; which was unavailable before at 5$/g; a cumulate Euc, where you paid
25$/g at 1.5$/g; irons, which costed 2-5$/g at 250$/kg, another PAL, which
was available only every 10 years in minute amounts, at 300$/kg; a low
tkw-fall, good for 25$/g at 1.5$/g; the most beautiful iron, which was
priced at 5-9$/g at 300$/kg; good ol classic stones with names, all good for
2-4$/g at 0.4-0.6$/g; lunaites, where people paid 3500-5500/g before at
200-700$/g; a Mars, which is paid today with 500$/g at 100-150$/g; OCs with
all find data cheaper than unclassified NWAs...
...stones and irons, where you earned good money in reselling them,

if you bother there, whether you paid 10 bucks to much for shipment,
then I guess, you missed the right field of collecting and you'd rather
should collect beer bottle labels, but not meteorites.
Or you'd rather should not buy meteorites, but to try to hunt them.
You'll be astonished, how extreme expensive it will be, to find such
amounts, like the Russians did, call us, when you've found your first 10
lunaites :-), I'll pay you 10$ excess for shipping them in small polished
slices at 200$/g to me.

Chirp,
Martin

Now at the Hamburg show.