[meteorite-list] BIMS mag

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:29:17 -0000

Hi,

Yes sorry it's a little bit complicated to download, but it does work
(and more importantly its a free service!), we will also put it up on
the BIMS website at some point for download, (but the website maintainer
is un-contactable at the moment and will no doubt do it when he can).

A bit about us:

Formed a couple of years ago, The British and Irish Meteorite Society is
going from strength to strength, we've been doing good works behind the
scenes giving local talks and exhibitions of our own rocks, and bringing
UK collectors in general together. we have a nice little meteorite
community going. The journal is a way of members contributing articles
and getting more involved in the Society. It is published on a periodic
basis when we have enough material (hopefully this will now be
quarterly).

We currently have about 35 members, it's been good to get a 'meteorite
scene' going in the UK, hopefully we have all made some good friends and
learned a lot.

Best,

Mark Ford

(Chairman British and Irish Meteorite Society)
IMCA #1388