[meteorite-list] apology

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:22:48 +0100

> "Feefee! phopho!! foorchtha!!! aggala!!!! jeeshee!!!!! paloola!!!!!!
> ooridiminy!!!!!!! ... Phopho !! The meteor pulp of him, the seamless
> rainbowpeel. Aggala !!!! His bellyvoid of nebulose with his neverstop
> navel. Paloola !!!!!! And his veins shooting melanite phosphor, his
> creamtocustard cometshair and his asteroid knuckles, ribs and members.
> Ooridiminy!!!!!!!! His electrolatiginous twisted entrails belt."

Would a babelfish translator to German work reasonably well on this? :-)

> Such suffering sorts of souls are these, soothingly seething from
> stickyspacebars or capricious losses of capitalization.one must remember
> a mighty dragon lives forever, besiegedly bent in sorrow, e-mails fall
> like rain... being banished to a wintery windy liar, where any fool
> freely may inspire - the frolicking on the autumn list again...

Nice piece of poetry, summing it up pretty well...

Then again: back to meteorites, da real stuff! My christmas one: a nice little (0.441 g) chunk of lunar NWA 4485 mare basalt breccia intermixed with anorthosite clasts, bound to be another possible member of the Lun-M clan as time goes by, from one of my most favorite dealers.

Have a good time and happy holidays all, and a prosperous 2007 with many a great new meteorite about to fall from the skies!

Alex
Berlin/Germany