[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:43:14 -0800

on 12/21/06 10:37 AM, MARK BOSTICK at thebigcollector at msn.com wrote:
> When Geoff accepted the award, he wrote (1-25-2006); "I have one
> request/suggestion: let's make the People's Choice an annual event, so that
> each year, you can all vote for some deserving person(s) for a Harvey."
----------
Greetings Mark & all,
            I stand corrected (I am getting used to this). As for being only
125 LBs, Mark, I love you too - also not in a Broke Back Mountain sort
of way - as, although your body is small, your heart is big, as Little Big
Man's grandfather said (or something just like that).
            I just came back from a rare day away from the computer and see
96 emails downloaded, but I always read and respond to emails in
chronological order, so, I suspect many if not dozens of them chastise (or
at least cheer) my demonic blunder. Let it be noted I do agree, Bernd is
THE MAN most deserving of a "People's Choice" Harvey, and I cheerfully
throw my hat into the ring along with the dozens upon dozens of other
appreciative list members who have "seconded" your nomination - and
salute you for suggesting it.
        Best wishes, Michael