[meteorite-list] Etching Nickel Iron Meteorites[and how to etch and polish]

From: Email from Chinaren76 <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:44:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Dave and listees

I have the same question as yours, Dave. What kind of
acid the advanced meteo-collctors use to etch
Iron-Nickel meteorites, such as Nantans, Campo Del
Cielo? Someone has these pieces presenting beautiful
surfaces, it's amazing!
By the way, Dave, have you had the answer off-list?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas to all

Regards

Miss Ma Lan