[meteorite-list] Map program

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:15:55 -0800

Hello everyone I am looking for a map program to use for plotting
meteorite finds. I would like to have it on a CD so when I am in my
vehicle and do not have an Internet connection, I can still use the
maps to plot finds on my lap top. Of course I want as much detail as I
can get. I also need a new GPS as I lost mine on a recent hunting trip
(lost some good info) I like the new turn by turn directions they have
for the cars and I was wondering if you can get all that in a hand
held unit? Thanks for your time and suggestions.

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com