[meteorite-list] Nigerian Scams hitting Classifieds using @yahoo email account

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:26:19 -0800

Dear List and Matteo,

If anyone is having problems please email me in private so we don't
bother everyone with useless posts.

Matteo:
Let me see if I've got this right...
You get to place all the free ads you want.
You've made sales from the free classifieds.
You find pressing the delete key to be a painful experience.

Before you walk the plank you may want to see the December stats so far.
Page views: 4306
Ad views: 3011
Searches: 1020

I have no problem with the delete key so say the word and all your ads gone.

Paul