[meteorite-list] Still need 20 NWA 869

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 11:09:51 2006

Walter if you want I have several kilos complete piece
of NWA 869 here give to me from a moroccan dealer for
low price.
Wow, I see other persons give again material to Casper
after the chaos have created with other meteorite
dealers....

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it