Fw: [meteorite-list] Meteorites smell good ...mmm

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 11:11:09 2006

Walter, well, you had better check your emails more often, or correct your
server, here is yesterday's email.
I could have still sent them then, I could still send them now.
However, I sent them and billed Casper as well, It got me to court, so I
dont do that, you need to confirm the price by email, I dont just send boxes
and wait for checks anymore.