[meteorite-list] fukang meteorite

From: Mark Rexburg <mark377835_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 10 13:14:12 2006

Brahin is a ruster and is not even worth $1- per gram if you live in a humid
climate.

Re-read Steve's email. Fukang is owned by several people, not just one.
Main mass is at U of A. The rest is on the market by numerous individuals.
That is why Steve saw so much in Tucson. They are all trying to recoup
their investment.

Mark