[meteorite-list] Meteorite Signs Project update

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 15:00:20 2006

The picture on Martin's submission page may be unique in showing a road sign
with two meteorite names (Guffey and Ca?on City). Does anyone know of any
other cases where it might be possible to find a sign with two or more such
locations? I can think of at least one other in this same area; I'll have to
check it out.

This particular sign is somewhat humorous. Even though it is an official
sign placed by the state of Colorado, both town names are misspelled!

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com