[meteorite-list] Meteorite Signs Project update

From: Dave Freeman mjwy/fossilalgae.com <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 17:13:48 2006

Dear Chris, List;
I am not positive but I think Mark Bostwick may offer insite, the I-40
stretch across Kansas should have two meteorite locations on an exit if
I remember right...there are many named towns across the state with
meteorites associated with them.
Mark, what say you?
Dave (no chance in WY) Freeman (unless it's the Albin-Albin