[meteorite-list] Mark's Tucson Report and Martin's Signs Gallery

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 21 18:38:19 2006

I guess in the future it would be wise to "consider the source" when someone
tells you they have a Lunar or Martian. Especially one that has not been
analyzed before it has been unannounced.

Unlike this one which is a real lunar, not yet cut or released for

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2995/nwa2995.htm

Greg Hupe also had a REAL Lunar that he was displaying in Tucson, residing
for a time in Farmer's room.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038