[meteorite-list] Ad: Ebay sale, new website items

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 22 12:38:55 2006

Hi everyone,
Well, the Tucson show is over, the last people left my house only yesterday!
I have begun putting items on ebay again, and the difficult task of
unpacking my Tucson purchases and the boxed from my room display.

The first (small) auction set ends tonight, but more have been added ending
next Tuesday, and I hope to be back up to my normal 50-60 items a week by
next week.

Some items of note ending tonight, and all items were started at one cent,
many still there!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6606050287
Nice Olivine Diogenite piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6606072168
Superb flight-oriented bullet-shaped Sikhote-Alin piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6606069777
Beautiful Gibeon sphere.

Be sure to see all the items
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

On my website I have loaded new Springwater, Zagami, and Murchison pieces.
http://www.meteoritehunter.com