[meteorite-list] Poll : Online Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 10:45:05 2006

warning with museums, many ask a tax for the photos if
this go to material where its request a price and put
for sale. Paris Museum ask 90 Euro for any photo of
the meteorites, here in Italy ask 30 Euro for
photos......

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha
scritto:

> I would chip in $25.00 year.
> This is a great idea! People could send in photos of
> the masses or
> meteorites in museums that no-one ever gets to see.
> Mike Farmer

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it