[meteorite-list] Poll : Online Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 10:55:36 2006

Hello Mike,

thanks for your message and greetings. I expect a
price of about $36.00 a year ($3 a month). I don't
want to make especially a big business on this but I
wish to cover my hosting costs.

I can already use the thousands of pictures I have on
my CDs and let people send me their own pictures
later.

What will be really long is to store all the datas for
each meteorite in a database ! I did the same work
for my CDs and it lasted months.

Best regards,

Pierre

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> a
?crit :