[meteorite-list] If I can choose.....!

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 12:33:14 2006

In a message dated 2/24/2006 10:28:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com writes:

An aubrite would be a great choice I think since they are so rare. I am
curious to see what collectors would think they are worth per gram, known
falls, finds, any locality, including NWA (if a confirmed one were to be
found).

List,

I too am curious what Aubrites would be worth, especially Norton County, now
that years of discovery in the hot deserts have yet to find a new one?

Obviously UNM has a big Norton County, but how much of that is actually out
side of their main mass and in private collections?

Steve Arnold
IMB