[meteorite-list] Rob's NWA 1465 Carbonaceous Chondrite

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 27 18:08:48 2006

.. just in case you didn't notice:

1. it's a CV3-anom
2. it's chemically reduced
3. CV3-like but O-isotopes plot near CR chondrites
4. several foliated CAI's and chondrules
5. some chondrules show preferred orientaton

Preferred orientation easily recognizable in the 20.3-gram slice that still
seems to be available. I have a 4.2-gram slice, otherwise I would surely
purchase one of them - preferably the 20.3-gram slice!

Off to bed after a friend's 63rd birthday bash with some fresh, not too cold beers :-)

Good night,

Bernd