[meteorite-list] Marco Langbroek

From: Dana <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 22 10:53:29 2006

Marco, I thought the same thing when I first started
seeing carvings of meteorites on eBay. However, I no
longer look at them that way. I think some of the
carvings make for wonderful gift giving for someone
that you want to share your love of meteorites with,
but at the same time allows you to be able to combine
it with something that is of personal interest to the
receiver of the gift such as someone who is a super
hero buff. I see nothing wrong with the carvings and
I now see it as meteorites with an added expression. I
think they are wonderful in their own way. Variety is
the spice of life they say, if not it makes for wider
marketing at the least.

~Dana Hawn
Louisville, Illinois

Mano, the heart, is primal, the great foundation. Everything we do or say comes from the heart. mano-pubbangama dhamma mano-settha mano-maya ~Buddha