[meteorite-list] Marco Langbroek

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 22 12:09:01 2006

Hi List, my 2 cents worth
"carving" is a continuation of a tradition begun in our distant ancestry.
I personally own a beautiful modern artifax shaped from a Gibeon of which I
take much pride of ownership.
I only wish I could take pride in its craftmanship but that belongs to
another list member whose work is exquisite.
Choice of "abundance" of meteorite specimens and practice on non-meteorite
"stones" prefaces a craftman's eventual delving into the real deal.
But my wife's 3 meteorite jewelry pieces allows us to share this fantastic
avocation pursuing threads of our origin and our ultimate destiny[and a hell
of a good time].
Jerry Flaherty