[meteorite-list] Tucson Page & Thanks & Browser Check Please

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 22 12:11:05 2006

Greetings All,

Please do a final check of your Tucson information on
MeteoriteTimes. Everything has been posted but just incase I typoed...

A BIG thank you to Bob Verish, moni Waiblinger-Seabridge and Geoff Notkin
for helping us fix (we hope) an issue we had with a few browsers!

Please do us a favor and click on the top menu bar for either the
classifieds, yellowpages, or directory. These pages are now
full width and should leave the menu bar showing at the top of the
screen. The menu bar contains the "Current Issue" link which
should put the magazine's table of contents back on the screen when clicked.

If you can't see the menu bar even by scrolling the top window please let
us know what browser and operating system you are using.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

See you soon in Tucson!

Paul

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.MeteoriteTimes.com
   Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA