[meteorite-list] MILE HIGH METEORITES New Site and Tucson 2006

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 24 11:17:46 2006

Fellow meteorite buddies:
We have just finished a complete redesign of our web page. Some of it
is still in progress, so please bear with us. We hope you enjoy the new
look.
<http://mhmeteorites.com/>

TUCSON 2006 is here! We will be exhibiting at the TUCSON CONVENTION
CENTER, Feb. 9-12. Please have a look at our flier here, and print out
a copy for yourself.
<http://mhmeteorites.com/tucson_ad_smaller.jpg>

If you cannot make it, I will be in Tucson for Blood's auction. Let me
know if you want something in particular.

We will have one of the most diverse collections of meteorites at the
show, so please stop by.
Just some of what will be for sale:
Albin, Esquel, Imilac, Seymchan, Springwater, Tucson, Paragould, olivine
diogenite, lunars, lots of Campos for cheap, Chico, Chico Hills,
Sikhote-Alin, tons of stuff from my personal collection, Estherville,
ureilites, howardites, eucrites, Gibeon, Toluca, Kunashak, a gorgeous
new LL3...am tired of typing, there is a lot more!

--
Matt Morgan