[meteorite-list] AD - Unclassified Stones and Lots & more Ending

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 24 11:43:41 2006

Dear List Members,

Later today and tomorrow I have many unclassified Saharan and NWA 869
individuals and 1 kilo Lots ending under my eBay seller name, NaturesVault.
All at very competitive prices and ALL have the "Buy it Now" feature. There
are also more of the NWA 2932 Mesosiderite large fragments which I have
lowered the price on.

In addition to the above mentioned meteorites, I also have a few pieces, and
remaining Thin Sections, of NWA 2999 Angrite, "The Case For Samples From
Mercury". These, too, have the "Buy it Now" feature.

Then finally there is the only piece of Benguerir I have, a 217 gram
fragment with crust which I have also lowered the price on from last
offering. Here is the link to it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598512247&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and all that I have available, click on the above link and then
click on "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and search for
items by seller, NaturesVault.

For all who have bid on (or are about to bid on) and won items from me, if I
receive payment by Friday the 27th, I can mail out your item(s) before I
leave for the Tucson Show, otherwise I will have to mail them after I return
on February 6th.

For those of you who can not make it to the Tucson Show, I will have a
number of eBay auctions running for 10 days starting Friday the 27th.

Best regards and looking forward to seeing everyone at the show,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com