[meteorite-list] Las Vegas trip

From: Mark <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 2 14:32:56 2006

Greetings List

I will be in Las Vegas for a couple days next month and wondered if there is
anyone there who would able to guide me on a trip looking for meteorites.
Maybe a favorite spot or known good area. All guide fees would be in the
form of sunburns and desert creatures if any, but will provide gas money, or
maybe the car (depends on terrain as it will be some impossibly small
rental), eats and drinks.

I would only be able to go August 3rd or 4th (Thursday or Friday), but would
be able to go all day either day while the wife enjoys her vice.

Contact me off list if possible

Mark Ferguson