[meteorite-list] Las Vegas trip

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 2 15:17:59 2006

Lost Wages in AUGUST?
        Man, you are one crazy dude!
        Hope you find "the big one."
        Best wishes, Michael
PS: You might get one of those Tucson crazies to go with you - they
gotta be real Gila Monsters to survive that kind of heat. There
is one of them with an odd British brogue - he seems to be "up" for
nearly anything....

--
The  happiest of people don't necessarily have the  best of everything; they
just make the most of everything that  comes along their way.