[meteorite-list] re: Bcc, Extreme Breccia etc.

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 10 12:54:19 2006

Sounds just like the one I got. It was a bit longer and went to 24 other
addresses on the university of Ume?. I got it after I removed the
wikipedia referenses to his website that he had added.
I will spare the list the mail but if anyone wants a copy just let me know.
The funny thing is, I work for totally different university and only
runs my private mail through this account.

Btw, I better scan it again to see that he hasn't added his site again.

;-)

Oh, it had popped up again in two places so I removed it. Someone else
had already found and fixed the first link. I'm not the only one that
tries to keep wikipedia free from pollution.
(Expecting another rabid mail soon)

Regards, G?ran