[meteorite-list] re: Another Meteorite Lands in Norway?

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 10 12:58:35 2006

I've got it. It's been bugging me what it reminded me
of.

Have you ever seen sea weathered plastic? It looks
like a piece of the set from the original Star Trek.

And even if it's rock I am pretty sure I've seen
weathered rocks down on the beach which look similar
to this thing. I'll pop down and try to find one
myself. I need a new extension on my house myself!!!
Scorch marks? I am assuming he's refering to the
oxidation at the top end. The Type you get when a rock
is at the high tide mark for a couple of weeks. ahem!

Such a cynic

--- Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_wanadoo.nl>