[meteorite-list] AD - Several Excellent Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 10 13:30:32 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon including a few more
kilo lots of unclassified, uncleaned and uncut bulk material at a starting
price of less than 5 cents a gram with a But-it-Now price of less than 6
cents a gram. I loaded up thousands of $$$$ worth of material this week and
started most lots at just 99 cents. Over half of the lots do not even have
an opening bid of just 99 cents so some lucky bidder is going to snipe these
up cheap, don't wait until the last second!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

5.3 gram specimen of NWA4295, EL6/7 Enstatite Chondrite started at just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140004351368

Oriented Sikhote Alin started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130003959568

.366 gram Angrite NWA 2999 at a ridiculously low price
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130003947576

A 2.6 gram end cut of a Rumurutite still at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130003955857

1 Kilo bulk lots of unclassified material:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140004355851
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130003962150
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140004356296
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140004356746
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140004356970
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140004357792

....and too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can
be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock