[meteorite-list] AD: METEORITE CLASSIFICATION SERVICE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 12 03:53:42 2006

Since the new millinium started everybody in the
meteorite world has had a wonderful problem: To many
meteorites. I think everybody who buys meteorites from
me wants to know how to get a meteorite classified.
Since I moved down under I have found a very
enthusiastic and helpful meteorite community in this
part of the world.
I have teamed up with two institutions, the Bathurst
Observatory and the University of Western Sydney and
for a fee I expect that classifications can now be
done in a timely and affordable manner. We are aiming
for a month turnaround but we will see how that idea
goes. I have meteorites waiting for as long as four
years for a classification now so I suspect that there
is a need for a classification service.
See here for more details:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/class/classify.html
My website still needs work but any dealer interested
in submitting meteorites on behalf of their customers
and in exchanging banners let me know.
Anybody wanting a meteorite classified and submitted
to the met society please send me an email.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
http://www.meteoriteshop.com