[meteorite-list] AD: METEORITE CLASSIFICATION SERVICE

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 12 14:10:13 2006

Hi Dean,
        Congrats on scoring a good connection down under.
        While I have not kept abreast of the specific developments,
I do know that at the time of the Tucson Show Marvin Killgore
& Dr. Dante Lauretta of the U. of A Southwest Meteorite Center
were intending to institute meteoritic analysis and registration
with a goal of a 1 to 2 week turn around time. That is light speed
in this arena.
        I would encourage US hunters and dealers to check with them
on this service. Dr. Dante Lauretta can be contacted at:
Department of Planetary Sciences
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721
Phone: 520 626 1138
        Marvin Killgore can be contacted via his cell phone and sometimes
at home.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
The greater a person's sense of guilt, the greater his or her need to cast
blame on others.