[meteorite-list] New Meteorites Discovered in Australia

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 13 13:20:57 2006

Don't forget that NWA 3151 is definitely a Brachinite. All data was
submitted including the O-isotope results to the Meteoritical Society, peer
reviewed and then voted on making it official. I checked with Dr. Irving
again and he said that nowhere did he state that the NWA 3151 classification
status has changed or is likely to change.

Take Care,

Adam