[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classificationguessinggame

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 15:25:30 2006

Nor is it flat black and velvety.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Altmann" <altmann_at_meteorite-martin.de>
To: <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>; "'Adam Hupe'"
<raremeteorites_at_comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:20 PM
Subject: AW: Re: [meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite
classificationguessinggame

http://fernlea.tripod.com/kainsaz2.jpg

And that Kainsaz has no cracks...

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com] Im Auftrag von Adam
Hupe
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 20:37
An: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Betreff: Re: Re: [meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite
classificationguessinggame

Here is a great image on Mike Farmer's site that shows the contraction
cracks on a CO3 fall, Thank you Martin Altmann for providing this link
earlier. If you look very closely, you will see the faint webwork of
contraction cracks so typical of CO3s:

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/collection/images/kainsaz/DSCN5252-cp.jpg

Take Care,

Adam