[meteorite-list] Stardust_at_home Launching its website

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 31 18:39:09 2006

Here is a note that just came across my desktop:

Stardust_at_home: The project will officially begin at 11:00 AM Pacific
Daylight Time on August 1st, 2006. An email is being sent to all of
our 115,000 pre-registrants to let them know that we are ready to go.
All are welcome to participate whether you pre-registered or not. At
11:00 AM tomorrow this website will switch over to our newest version
featuring testing and searching using our virtual microscope and real
data.

http://stardustathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Happy scanning!

Martin