Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] YES, THERE ARE LADIES HERE

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 1 20:15:47 2006

Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] YES, THERE ARE LADIES HERE
To: Jan Bartels <jan_at_qkai.com>

  Ooopsie! So sorry to the Michaels! Thanks for the info and welcome, Jan!

  Suzi

Jan Bartels <jan_at_qkai.com> wrote:
          Yo Suz...

  Obvious your new here. hehehe. Michael Johnson does the pics of the day and Micael blood (nickname "Yoblood" From Star Wars Yoda, or "captain Blood") is more or less the big ol' meteorite dad who gives us lessons to behave when we put any crap on the met. list.

  No worries, just give yourself some time to get to know the names (and not to forget, the caractors behind them!!)

  Well....see you WILL get posted !! And even "off list"!!

  Welcome to the club, have fun!!

  Greetings from Holland,
  Jan
  www.heavenlybodies.nl