Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] YES, THERE ARE LADIES HERE

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 1 20:15:59 2006

Hello Dave,

  Thanks for the warm welcome! Well, you have a huge head start on me at 12 months! I'll get there, though!

  Suzi

  Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:38:10 -0400
From: "Dave Carothers" <david.carothers_at_verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] YES, THERE ARE LADIES HERE
To: "Platypus Girl" <platypusgirl2002_at_yahoo.com>

        Hi Suzi,

  Welcome to the list and to the wonderful world of meteorite collecting. I'm fairly new at this too (12 months). There is a lot to learn, but the people on this list are a great resource. If I can be of help, please feel free to drop me a line.

  Regards,

  Dave Carothers
  IMCA 2052