AW: Re: AW: [meteorite-list] Fwd: METEOR CONTEMPORARY POETRY PROJECT

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 09:53:12 2006

> www.rathergood.com/moon_song
> should be the address.

It is, indeed! Party time.... :-)

> But sssshhht Alex, I'm buzy in After-Ensisheim-Sales.
> Imagine, we got in one stone more of the phantastic NWA 2889, that
> transitional L/LL3-6. You remember? You took then also a slice. ISn't it
> one of the most beautiful chondrites, one could imagine?

Gorgeous!
  Amazing!
    Fantastic!

Or just any permutation of this..

Who hasn?t got one should get one! Have a look at David Weir?s great website, which is always worth a visit, not just for this stone, or ask Martin, Stefan or Andi aka Chladni?s heirs... Ordinary chondrites won?t get better in texture than this goodie.

Alex
Berlin, Germany