[meteorite-list] AD: I sell MY 53 kg Sikhote Alin, Sainte Marie discount

From: Michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 10:14:16 2006

Dear List

I am pleased to inform the meteorite community that I am offering a very
special 53 kg Sikhote Alin for sale at $8,200 during the Sainte Marie
Mineral show.

This a very unusual Sikhote that presents both "lithologies" shrapnell and
regmaglypted. Russian experts say that is comes from one of the 121 craters.

Please have a look at

http://www.caillou-noir.com/sikhote_53.htm

I have just uploaded new photos online where you will appreciate the broken
sides and the regmaglypts.

On my web page you can see my friend and partner Fred Beroud of
Meteoriteshow and this rare iron on display.

http://www.caillou-noir.com

This meteorite is currently in France at Sainte Marie and will stay in
France until an happy buyer buys it.
The regular price will be $ 10,300 after the show.
This meteorite comes with a certificate of authenticity from Fersmann Museum
in Moscow and an exportation certificate from Russia. ( Translation in
progress available next week I hope.)For deals started before the end of the
show we will keep that price during 2 weeks until payment is cleared. First
come first serve basis.

You can contact me or Fred Beroud at fred_at_caillou-noir.com for this deal.

Beware of imitiations and of untrustable dealers.

Only original meteorites at Caillou Noir as Always.

Best regards

Michel FRANCO

www.caillou-noir.com