AW: [meteorite-list] Meade Telescopes diversifying their product line?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:52:24 2006

You think it would sell better i fit would be signed by Reynolds Burt?

Uuuuuh where is my saw! What a chance to upgrade made 20 years old Meade 8",
if I see the price of that kit.
40 kits of that kind..hehe, if Uncle Meade will give me a 16" SC for them in
exchange?

Yippiiiie!!

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----