[meteorite-list] My discussion on FEEDBACK has been Successful

From: Walter L. Newton <newtonw2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 08:13:25 2006

Hi List.

Well, it seems that my discussion on Thursday. June 29th, 2006 about the
need for dealers to leave feedback on Ebay, has yielded positive results.

1) Last night, Mike Cottingham left me positive feedback within 1 minute
after I purchase a lunar slice from him.

2) I purchased Matt Morgan's book from his website last night, and he left
me positive feedback, and it wasn't even a Ebay auction.

3) I have been ask to submit (at the last minute) an abstract on "Ebay,
Feedback and the effect on Moroccan Meteorite Exportation." To the Morocco
Meteorite Meeting.

Happy 4th of July to all!

Walter L. Newton
Golden, Co.