[meteorite-list] My discussion on FEEDBACK has been Successful

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 08:23:44 2006

Dear Walter;
I bet that feedback on eBay (which I highly recommend), could relate an
interesting paper on to the field collectors. A stretch maybe, but
surely important and interesting.
Hipothetical bad boy of meteorite world gets a few dozen negative
feedbacks on ebay, his business shrinks, his trips to Morroco are not
required any more, and one more buyer isn't there. Maybe the others
will aquire his market share of the NWA's and maybe not. Meteorite
novel material, you bet. Call it Meteorites to Morroco!
Best,
Dave F.