[meteorite-list] AD - Website/Catalog update

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 00:04:45 2006

Thank you Jim-Paul for the new MeteoriteTimes issue.

Not to be out done I updated the Falls-Calendar on my website, Did you know
that Gao is 46 years Earth-years old today? And Bruderheim turned 46
yesterday, only one day older.

While I was at it I also updated the Catalog, and removed all the Sold
pieces but you still have well over 500 pieces to choose from:
_www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm)
                _www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls)

And I finally put together one complete list of all the thin-sections
available, for all of you Thin-Sections collectors (Bernd?).
                _www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.htm)
                _www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.xls_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.xls)

As usual, do let me know if you have any questions.
Enjoy!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com