[meteorite-list] its over for me

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 16:19:00 2006

Hello list.It is a sad day for me.I have decided to leave meteorites.I am
putting up most of my collection forsale.I will keep a few speciemns,but
by large,most will be up forsale.I will put up on my website what I will
be selling.Lets just say,I value you my marriage more than I do
meteorites.Let me know what you want and I will get back to you.Again it
has been a fun ride.I have met alot of great people,but it is better to
leave this hobby with my head held up high.And I am sorry to have offened
anyone.

                             steve arnold,chicago,usa

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!