AW: [meteorite-list] Moon Water: A Trickle of Data and a FloodofQuestions

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 16:32:12 2006

Hi Walter,

guess this should bet he text:
http://www.greaterearth.org/laws/moon_try.htm

and that is the treaty of 1967:
http://www.state.gov/t/ac/trt/5181.htm#treaty

But anyway, the claims or non-claims came to late.
The Moon belongs to Mr. Martin Juergens, pensioner in Westerkappeln,
Germany, who owns a document, where on 17th of July 1756 Frederick the Great
alienates the Moon to his ancestor Aul Juergens, a mracle healer.

You know, what sucks? People spending so much money for those sheets of
paper, feigning, that they legally acquired ownership of some acres of lunar
surface, instead to buy real Moon rocks.

And the Space treaty of '67 is a delicious document of human hubris.
Gosh, we just achieved that a dish washer called Voyager is about to leave
the doorstep of our solar system, and they are talking about exploiting the
entire universe!!

What do you think, what Mr. Rodolpho Alien from Stephen's Quintet will tell
to our unshaved earthly ambassador, when he prompts him to hand over the
resources from his 5 homes galaxies, waggling the UN Space treaty?
He will say: Kiss my seven a... and my respects to Madam Goofy Annan.

Buckleboo in the snow.
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----