AW: Re: AW: Re: [meteorite-list] Re: Possible meteorite fall inNortheast Brazil (forwarded message from Wilton Caravalho)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 15:50:02 2006

Hi Svend,

"If that is true I will abort the discussion at this point."
With that assumption, I fear, you're wrong.
It is simply the lack of self control Matteo suffers from.

As one is asked to back one's statements with facts and I accused Matteo in
my last mail of permanent misbehaving, I had to make some stats.
(So maybe it's more perspicuous, what I meant, when I spoke of a
"privilege", as by far noone else on the list is allowed to abuse this forum
so often like Matteo).

Here the stats obtained from Matteo's list-postings from the last fourteen
months.

First of all, for you Svend, to see, that it's not about him not getting
pieces of your Brazilian meteorite:

?Doubts? Matteo had about the authenticity of the material of following
people or finds/falls too:
- Mike Farmer
- Stefan Ralew
- Steve Arnold IMB
- Adam Hupe
- John Birdsell
- Christian Angerer
- Carsten Giessler
- Greg Hupe
- Rob Wesel
- Vincent Jaques
- Lautaro Correia
- Barcis
- The meteorite found on Mars
- Benguerir
- DeRusse
- F.Badalotti
- G?ran Lindfors
- Ebay: 34 different auctions
- Venus-meteorite
- Odessa
- Italian Museums
- Pascal Fardin
- Aziz Habibi
- Peter Marmet
- Svend Buhl

Exaggerated prices had according Matteo:
- Mike Farmer (8 times)
- Steve Arnold Chicago (4x)
- Ebay (fees)
- Ivan Koutyriev
- Michael Blood
- Dave Schultz
- Martin Altmann (2x)
- Marcin Cimala (3x)
- Carsten Giessler
- Adam Hupe
- Stan Turecki
- Ebay-sellers: (4x)
- Slava
- Ken Regelman
- Aziz Habibi
- Ryan Pawelski

But on the other hand, responsible for "Prices in ruin":
- G?ran Axelsson
- Michael Farmer
- All, who sell Moon at 1000$/g
- Ebay
- Morrocans in general
- All who sell Acap at 40$
- ?the collectors?
- Oscar Turone

Betrayed he felt or was from:
- Michael Cottingham
- Marcin Cimala
- Michael Casper

Whit those cheaters in his eyes he had problems:
- Brad Sampson
- Michael Casper
- Ouattara Dramane
- Habibata Bamogo
- Mario Castellani
- Gregor Pacer
- Mark Bostick
- An anonymous Italian
- Rob Elliott

Not content he was with for various reasons:
- "the staff in the Met.Bulletin"
- Fra Consolmagno
- John Gwilliam
- Sara Russell
- Devon Slater
- Michael Blood
- Rob Wesel
- Rubin
- Steve Arnold Chicago
- The Meteoritical Bulletin itself
- E.L.Jones
- Anne Black
- Ebay bidders (3x)
- Ebay sellers (2x)
- George Bush
- An idiot from the Italian ebay forum

Persons not telling the truth for him were:
- Mike Farmer (12 times)
- Marcin Cimala
- Eric Olson
- Moroccans in general (2x)
- Steve Arnold Chicago
- Ominous dealers in Munich
- Lautaro C?rreia
- Dr.Zucolotto
- The real finder of Santa Vitoria do Palmar

Doubting in assertions of, he was:
- Jan Bartels
- Eric Olson
- Mike Farmer
- Michael Cottingham
- Martin Altmann
- Ted Bunch

Attributes he used:
- Aziz Habibi: drunk, ?and say adieu to your hotel take with the money of
the meteorites?

- Michael Blood: idiocy

- Proud Tom: idiot

- Mike Farmer: Gasato, jealous, ruiner of market, (is his fault that he lost
his girlfriend), idiocies, threats, lucky that you are not a IMCa member,
probably you like the Italian jail, little child, cry baby, have drunk,
boiling spirits , lunatic, the Holy, Fifone, spammer, racism against italian
people and Europeans,.....

- Various implicit ?idiots?, who dared to doubt his own finds:
Mike Farmer, Ryan Pawelski, Dieter Heinlein, Martin Altmann, Mark Bostick
and several more.

- Stan Turecki: poor idiot

That all excerpted from Matteo's very own emails, not counted answers from
many others to his emails. Of course there are some doubtful persons among
this list, but all in all it is almost unbelievable.

No further comment is necessary.
I recommend Matteo to be more calm and civilized in future,
else we should ask the moderator to remove him from the list.

Martin

so why did you refer in your post to the event in Northeast Brazil? Santa
Vitoria do Palmar is situated in Southeast Brazil, the completely other end?

And as I said, three individuals of SVP have been found by different people.
If you are talking to some other person involved in this issue and this
person does not want to sell you any of his material, well this makes sense,
at least it sounds comprehensible to me.

I arrived to the point that the reason for your continuing struggle to
declare the non-existance of the SVP meteorite is simply motivated by the
fact, that noone wants to sell it to you. If that is true I will abort the
discussion at this point.

Svend

tired of getting the facts straight for you